AMHS Development Program Mission
1. Raise the financial resources necessary for the school's operating, capital and endowment needs.
2. Communicate the school's vision and mission among AMHS families, alumni, friends, faculty and staff.
The Development program addresses the following values of the school:
1. Affordability. AMHS values keeping tuition affordable to as many families as possible. AMHS tuition is approximately $2,500 less than
the actual cost of educating each student. This subsidy benefits every student. The difference is raised through the Annual Fund, Auction,
Capital Campaign and special events.
2. Additional Facilities. The AMHS Master Plan includes a new chapel and performing arts facility.
3. Financial Stability. The key to the school's future financial stability is in building an endowment fund, operating budget financial reserves
and a planned giving program. These funds will allow AMHS to supplement its operating budget and meet the financial demands of operating
an independent Catholic high school. These funds will reduce the dependency on tuition increases to meet future cost increases in the budget.
We are truly grateful for the generosity of the many supporters of AMHS who have provided the vision,
financial means and the volunteer efforts to make our school possible!