The Health Studies Program fosters student interest in health and health services. Committed to academic excellence, the program enhances student understanding of the healthcare field through a specialized curriculum and experiential learning. Honoring the mission of AMHS, the program aims to cultivate respect for life and compassion for those in need.
A student admitted to the Health Studies Program possesses:
- Motivation and maturity
- Strong records and recommendations from previous school
- Competitive entrance exam scores
- A high quality personal interview
- Approval of the Administration and the Director of the Health Studies Program
- The ability to participate in the program’s activities and projects outside of regular school hours