ACADEMIC resource center
Services for AMHS students with diagnosed learning differences. Located in Holy Cross Hall Room 102.
ARC Mission Statement
Within our mission as a private, Catholic school, Archbishop Murphy High School will provide support to qualified and admitted students. The Academic Resource Center envisions that students who desire a Catholic education can access one. Through learning style identification, brain research, and self discovery of strengths and challenges, the students discover their own unique road map to learning. The program promotes structured assistance to teach students to succeed in a rigorous academic environment and helps them at the same time to achieve independence.
Academic Support I
Academic Support II
College Advantage I
College Advantage II
- TueOct24 College Visit: University of Colorado- Colorado Springs 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM
- WedOct25 College Visit: Regis University 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- WedOct25 College Visit: University of St. Thomas 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM
- ThuOct26 College Visit: Catholic University of America 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM
- MonOct30 College Visit: Xavier University 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM