Fine Arts Council
Sign up here to be a member of the Fine Arts Council!
FAC members help promote and support AMHS visual and performing arts programs with their generous contributions of time and/or donations. We are always in need of volunteers to build sets, help with costumes, help backstage, organize the annual Art Show or Crab Feed, and in many other capacities.
The FAC meets the second Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. at the school in the Black Box Theater. Everyone is welcome. You don't have to have a student in the arts, just a desire to share your time and skills. Even if you aren't sure what you'd like to do, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can be in touch with you about upcoming opportunities.
Currently, the FAC is looking for volunteers to lead or help with the following events:
- Wreath Sale: These beauties practically sell themselves!
- Crab Feed & Dessert Auction: This annual fund-raiser is a fun evening of eating crab, bidding on gorgeous desserts, and enjoying entertainment by AMHS students.
- Fall Play: Volunteers are needed to help with concessions and usher our fall production.
- Spring Musical: Be part of a really big show! Volunteers will help with costuming, building/painting sets, applyingmakeup, selling concessions, taking ticket orders, ushering, creating lobby displays, and more.a
Scholastic Art Show: Help organize and deliver art to Arts Council of Snohomish County.
These great events can only happen with the time and dedication of parent volunteers.
For more information, contact Carrie Wright (425)379-6363 ext 253 email@example.com
- Chair: Carrie Wright
- Membership Coordinator: Open
- Secretary: Open
- Treasurer: Open
- Concessions: Open