AMHS Cross Country
Practices START AUGUST 21st
Any and ALL student athletes planning on participating in Cross Country must complete the online sign up form and turn in a sports physical to the Athletic Office prior to the first tryout.
Physical forms are valid for two years and must be signed by a physician. If you would like to check the status of a physical already on file with the school please contact the Athletic Office.
For a complete game and practice schedule check out the Cross Country Calendar.
During the summer keep running, stay hydrated, and don't forget to stretch.
2016 State finish
2nd place - Josh Rauvola (11)
29th place - Teresa Barron (12)
- 1st Team: Teresa Barron (12), Megan Dorney (11), Josh Rauvola (11)
- 2nd Team: Mackenzie Ryan (11)
June 19th – August 11th, 2017 8am - 8:45am
ALL student athletes planning on participating in Cross Country are requested to attend this summer strength and conditioning. These sessions consists of Strength, Strength Endurance, Speed Development, and Injury Prevention programs.
Dates: June 19th – August 11th , 2017
- MONDAY & WEDNESDAY
- No Session Week of July 4th.
Cost: $25 Equipment Maintenance Fee
$50 for Gatorade Recovery Program (Optional but Suggested)
Speak to Coach Jordan DIRECTLY with issues regarding fees
- Gatorade recovery packages are available for $50 per athlete for the full summer (10 Weeks). We strongly suggest purchasing this for optimal recovery. This includes the option of a pre activity snack and post training nutrition shake 4 days a week. This check is due at the beginning of the summer and should be made out to AMHS Athletic Department, noted “Sports Performance”. This is administered by the sports performance and medical staff who are certified in sports nutrition and tracked at the end of every training session and/or practice.
- Have proper footwear at all times (Both court shoes and training sneakers/running sneakers). Cross training sneakers with firm, low soles highly suggested!
- Athletes MUST wear socks.