TRYOUTS START November 13th, 2018
Any and ALL student athletes planning on participating in wrestling must complete the online sign up form and turn in a sports physical to the Athletic Office prior to the first tryout.
Physical forms are valid for two years and must be signed by a physician. If you would like to check the status of a physical already on file with the school please contact the Athletic Office.
ALL - LEAGUE
2nd Team: Devin Moore, Sophomore
2A ACADEMIC STATE CHAMPIONS - 2015
- Everyone with any body type can wrestle - you don't need to be 6' tall...
- Develops total body control - more than just running, jumping or throwing.
- Develops personal responsibility - training and winning are entirely up to you.
- Develops mental toughness and discipline to push yourself to new limits.
- Teaches you about nutrition and weight maintenance.
- It's fun and helps build sportsmanship and camaraderie.