Archbishop Murphy High School is tracking news and information about the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our region. The safety and well-being of all members of the AMHS community continues to be our highest priority. Please check this page for updates.
Our continued prayer is for the health and safety of the entire AMHS community.
- What has our approach been this past school year?
- What will school look like in the 2021-2022 school year?
- In what circumstances will remote learning accommodations be approved?
- Why are we making this change to remote learning?
- How will remote learning accommodations work next year?
- Will Zoom Time be limited?
- Can I provide you with my student's COVID-19 vaccination information?
- What if I need help accessing my student's vaccine records?
- Why should I provide my student's COVID-19 vaccine information to AMHS?
- Does my student need to bring a laptop/tablet to school this year?
- Is there a specific type of laptop/tablet that my student should bring to school?
- What Learning Management System does AMHS use?
- Will masks be required on campus this year?
- Will we be doing daily health screenings?
- Will students be assigned lockers this year?
- What other risk mitigation strategies are in place?
- What is the format for teaching & learning?
- What if my student is required to quarantine at some point this school year?
- What is the dress code this year?
- Why was the dress code relaxed last year?
We are strongly encouraging our families provide proof of your students' vaccination by showing documentation to our Dean of Students, Jeff Latta (firstname.lastname@example.org). This will be helpful in reducing the length of quarantine in the event of COVID-19 exposure.
We will accept the following documentation (show in-person or send a photo/pdf via email):
- Your official vaccination card
- A copy of your vaccination certificate; this can be obtained online through this website
- Other official documentation from your medical provider
After October 18th, volunteers will not be permitted to work on campus or in any capacity that involves interacting with students/staff members until we have received proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.