The mission of the The James W. Bride Library is to create a welcoming environment that encourages reading, supports research, and serves our community by collecting, organizing, and facilitating access to ideas and information.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday - Friday 7:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m
Located on the second floor of Grace Hall, Room 507
- Click here to go to catalog and Webpath Express.
- After clicking above link, you will click on the blue link for our school.
- Click on the "catalog tab" in the upper left.
Click the buttons below to access EBSCO Databases.
Getting more out of your Google Search: CLICK HERE.
LINKS FOR STUDENTS
- Click here to find links to Using AMHS Library Resources, Homework Help, Teen Reading Sites, Book Trailers, Book Lists, and College Prep Info