Parking for 2016-2017 School Year
If your daughter/dependent/son would like to park on campus next year, please carefully read this information. Parking will be crowded during the 2016-2017 school year due to construction on the St. Thomas Chapel.
Considering these factors, please fill out and read this form to understand details for student parking in 2016-2017:
- Cost: All parking permits will cost $60, and will be valid for school days during the 2016-2017 school year.
- Freshman and Sophomore parking will be unavailable at this time. We will evaluate our parking numbers moving forward and adjust appropriately.
- Please submit ASAP. Spots are limited!
Personalized Senior Reserved Parking:
- There will be a limited number of Senior Reserved Parking spots. The first 80 Senior student completed parking applications will receive an assigned spot.
- These spots will be issued on a first come, first served basis. Apply early!
- All other parking spots will be non-reserved, general parking.
- Students may park in any available student spot including gravel lots next to the lower and upper fields.
- There will be a limited number of general parking permits issued. Apply early!
Priority for Issuing Permits: Non Senior Reserved parking permits applied for by July 15th will be issued on the following priority system:
- Carpool permit applications for Senior and Junior students.
- Individual permit applications for Senior and Junior students.
- Carpool permit applications for all other grade levels.
- Individual permit applications for all other grade levels.
Carpools: Carpooling is an encouraged option for students to save on parking permit costs. To apply for a carpool permit:
- The driving member of the carpool must apply for parking.
- Members of the carpool must be submitted.
- Students who are members of the carpool are not eligible to receive a separate parking permit during the 2016-2017 school year.
- Falsifying a carpool arrangement may result in a parking permit being revoked.
Eligibility for Receiving a Permit:
- Any AMHS student who is a legal driver. A copy of the drivers license must be provided to Student Services before a permit will given to a student.
- A permit will not be issued until a student is a legal driver and all application materials (including payment) have been received.
- Our ability to issue permits to Sophomore and Freshman students will be severely diminished for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Students not issued parking permits are not to park on campus.
- Students parking in non-student spots will be subject to fines that will escalate with repeat offenses.
- Cars parked without a permit are subject to being towed at any point, and without warning.
Primary Vehicle Information
Please list all others vehicles that the student may potentially drive to school. Please list all family cars. We have found that a student may drive a car that they did not anticipate driving.
Please note: This form is only completed once you have finished the payment gateway on the next page. Students must bring in their drivers license to the Student Services Office to receive their permit.