Double Your Impact
Beyond supporting our events, there are many ways in your everyday life that you can support AMHS!
SCRIP contributes thousands of dollars a year to AMHS. Just by doing your daily errands, purchases, coffee breaks, etc, you can have a direct impact on AMHS.
What is the ordering process?
- Submit orders online using www.shopwithscrip.com
- You can create a new account or transfer an existing account using the following enrollment code for AMHS: E4DEDAL14966
- SCRIP orders (plastic cards) will be available in the front office the Thursday following the order deadline.
- SCRIPNow! and reloads can be purchased anytime.
When can I order?
Orders are placed monthly. Orders must be placed by 8AM on these dates.
How do I pay for Scrip?
- Payment can be made by:
- Presto Pay online
- Check (make checks payable to AMHS SCRIP)
- The most convenient way to pay for SCRIP is by using PrestoPay. PrestoPay links your ShopwithScrip account to your bank account. For a $.15 cent fee, PrestoPay allows you purchase any ScripNow! eCards or Reload funds onto some plastic cards (look for cards with the reload option) almost instantly! Using PrestoPay also allows you to avoid the hassle of writing checks when you pay for physical gifts cards!
Contact our parent volunteers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help support AMHS with every Amazon purchase. Register for the AmazonSmile program, where Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by you!
It is simple, go to amazonsmile.org, select "Northsound Association for Catholic Education" and continue shopping!
FRED MEYER/QFC COMMUNITY REWARDS
Fred Meyer launched a unique program called Community Rewards to give back to the community! Each year, Fred Meyer intends to donate $2.5 million (up to $625,000 per quarter) to local schools, non-profits, and charitable organizations. Customers can designate where these dollars get spent.
Here’s how it works…
If you are a Fred Meyer customer, head to Community Rewards and link your Rewards card. I just checked and there are already many local charities to choose from! When you shop with your Rewards card, you’ll help earn donation dollars to the charity of your choice. You may select only one non-profit at a time. Also note that this does NOT impact your quarterly Rewards or Fuel points! You’ll still receive all those benefits on top of this program.
Would you like to make your gift go twice as far? Many companies support your generosity through Employee Matching Gift programs. Contact your employer's Human Resources or Community Relations Department to determine if your company matches, and double your gift!
|Abbott Fund Matching Grant Plan|
|Allied-Signal West Foundation Inc.|
|Bank of America Foundation|
|Black and Decker|
|Boeing Gift Matching Program|
|Boise Cascade Corporation|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Foundation, Inc|
|Burlington Northern Santa Fe Foundation|
|Employee's Community Fund of the Boeing Company|
|Everen Foundation - Now Wachovia|
|Exxon/Mobil Foundation, Inc|
|Google Matching Gift Program|
|GE (General Electric)|
|Lucent Technologies Matching Gifts Program|
|MacMillan Bloedel Corporate Donations Committee|
|Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.|
|Merck Partnership for Giving|
|Microsoft Matching Gift Program|
|Northwestern Mutual Life|
|Oracle Matching Gift Program|
|Philips Electronics North America Corp.|
|Plum Creek Foundation|
|Quest Diagnostics Inc|
|Safeco Insurance Companies|
|Shell Oil Company|
|St. Paul Companies|
|The Boeing Company Political Action Committee Prog|
|The Capital Group Companies, Inc.|
|The Retirement Research Foundation|
|United Parcel Service|
|United Technologies Matching Gift Program|
|US West Foundation|
|Washington Mutual Foundation|
|Wells Fargo Foundation|