REGISTRATION IS NOW LIVE!
This year we have decided to hold our November DREAM Auction virtually. The auction will still feature a wide array of items we would feature in our live, almost live, and silent tables. The Fund A Need this year will focus on technology and share the powerful story of one of our alumni students, Sam Myers, who was our first online student prior to his graduation in 2016.
We are partnering with a Lombardi’s Italian Restaurant and El Paraiso Mexican Grill for a special takeout meal so you can easily make it a date night with delicious food as you tune in to the DREAM Live programming fun.
Pick up your gala in a box that includes your choice of three pies and a bottle of red or white wine. You can stop by campus on Friday, November 13th
DREAM AUCTION RAFFLE
Get your parent hours done NOW! Sell a book of 10 raffle tickets ($20 each) and receive 10 hours! For each booklet of 10 tickets sold, you will be entered into a drawing for two $500 Costco gift cards.
$1,000 Amazon gift card
$1,000 Fred Meyer/QFC gift card
$2,500 off of second semester AMHS tuition (2020-21) or (2021-22) tuition (This may be transferred to a family/student)
$500 Amazon gift card will be awarded to the person who sells a raffle ticket to a person who lives the farthest away from AMHS
- Pick up your ticket packets beginning Friday, October 2nd at the front desk.
- No tickets sold after October 26th. Booklets due back to the AMHS front desk by October 26th at noon.
- Unsold tickets must be returned with all cash, checks and tickets.
- Cash and checks only please (checks made payable to AMHS).
- Prizes to be awarded during our DREAM Auction: November 12th-17th.
- Must be 18 years or older to purchase a ticket or win a prize.
- Winners will be called and posted on the Archbishop Murphy Facebook page.
- Do not need to be present to win.
Please contact the Development office at 425.385.3405 for more information or email email@example.com