November 17-21, 2022: Virtual
November 18, 2022: In-Person // Angel of the Winds Arena
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE ONLINE AUCTIONIf you have already created an account for last year's event, you can go to create account page and
enter your email, password, update your information, and add your credit card.
- Click "Register for the Event" button below. (Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, or Edge Browser)
- Click the green "Create Account" button.
- Enter Email Address (twice), check the "I'm not a robot" box and click Confirm.
- Check your email for a verification email (check your junk folder if you don't receive it.)
- Follow the verification link and complete form.
- Enter your mobile number to receive text notifications during the auction.
- Click in the boxes to enter information and verify payment method, billing address, email, and mobile number. Click the "CREATE" button to complete the account.
- Click on "Start Bidding!" to enter the auction.
Congratulations! You are now registered for our virtual event. You will now receive event updates via text and email. You will receive a Welcome Email and Text with your very own custom URL connected to your account.
ONLINE AUCTION OPENS THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17TH AT 10AM (PDT)
ONLINE AUCTION CLOSES MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21ST AT 8PM (PDT)
Register for the Event
Join Our List of DREAM Auction Sponsors
We are preparing for our annual DREAM Auction which will be held virtually from November 17-21 with our Gala Event on Friday, November 18, 2022. In recent years we have had well over 400 people attend our in person events. Last year with our virtual event we had over 600 members of the AMHS community support our student programs.
Please consider sponsoring this year's DREAM Auction with your business or as a family sponsor. As a sponsor you will receive weeks of publicity leading up to the event and can even feature commercials or recorded messages in our virtual program.
Above all, serving as an auction sponsor directly supports our students. The past two academic years have been challenging in so many ways for our families, our faculty, and staff. The DREAM Auction is essential to the AMHS annual operating budget. With this in mind, please consider one of the sponsorship levels.
Questions: Contact Denise Jannusch at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 385-3405
Please contact the Development office at 425.385.3405 for more information or email email@example.com