I agree that the information on this request is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I further agree to abide by these conditions.
- The rental fees will be paid prior to the date of the event.
- Written notice of cancellation must be given at least 5 days prior to the scheduled rental date.
- Overtime will be billed; charges must be made within two weeks after the invoice date.
- User will be held responsible for enforcing the following items:
A. No black soled shoes on the gym floor.
B. Absolutely no street shoes on the gym floor.
C. Participants must be confined to the gym area and restrooms.
- The user will be held responsible for cost of repair for damage, as determined by AMHS.
- The user will provide proof of proposed insurance as follows:
A. Limits of general liability: $1,000,000.00 Combined Single Limits. For weddings in the Chapel the Liability limit is $500,000
B. A certificate of insurance, naming AMHS as additional named insured, must be received by AMHS at least 5 days before facility use begins.
- The users agree to restrict attendance to the facilities legal capacity. All fire code rules and regulations will be strictly enforced.
- The user will be held responsible for control of all individuals present during the time the facility is in use.
- Compliance must be made with all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination with regard to creed, race, color, sex, age or national origin.
- User agrees to notify the AMHS custodian/gym supervisor of any accidents immediately and fill out an AMHS accident report.
- Equipment will be provided by user (i.e. basketballs, volleyballs, etc.)
- The AMHS reserves the right to concessions if user requests them.
The user agrees to protect, indemnify, and hold harmless AMHS, its elected and appointed officials, employees, agents, staff, and volunteers, from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, expenses, or right of action, directly or indirectly attributable to the users activities and/or use of premises.