As part of Archbishop Murphy High School’s commitment to Catholic education and desire to help make an AMHS education accessible and affordable. Each family’s tuition obligation is less than the actual cost of educating their student. In addition, we provide financial awards to qualifying families in need. Every student automatically receives a Catholic education subsidy in addition to any tuition awards that may be granted.
All students who want to attend Archbishop Murphy High School should submit their applications regardless of their financial background. Opportunities for financial aid are available from both AMHS and the Archdiocese of Seattle.
TUITION BREAKDOWN – 2023-24
Fees related to a student’s participation in sports, co-curriculars and other activities will still be billed separately from tuition and will be due at the time of sign up for that specific sport or activity.
$18,950 = Base Tuition
- Annually – Single payment of the applicant’s tuition balance due by July 1, 2023. Payment will be pulled on the 5th of July through SchoolAdmin.
- Semi Annually – Two tuition payments totaling full tuition balance by July 1, 2023 and January 1, 2024. Payment will be pulled on the 5th of July and January through SchoolAdmin.
- Quarterly – Four tuition payments totaling full tuition balance in July 2023, October 2023, January 2024, and April 2024, via SchoolAdmin (a non-refundable $30 set-up fee will be charged).
- Monthly – Twelve monthly tuition payments totaling full tuition balance, via SchoolAdmin. Payments begin in July and will be pulled on the 5th of the month (a non-refundable $30 set-up fee will be charged).
Based on the chosen tuition plan, monthly or quarterly payments will vary depending on method of payment chosen (credit card, automatic deduction from checking or savings). A specific payment plan will be delineated upon signing of tuition contract.
In addition to tuition, each family agrees to provide 20 volunteer hours to the school between July 1, 2023 and June 30, 2024. Alternative options to fulfill this obligation are available and are explained in your enrollment contract.
For families with one child enrolled full time at AMHS, each additional sibling concurrently enrolled full time through the fall semester will receive a $1,100 discount on his/her annual tuition, in addition to any tuition assistance or other awards.
Our business office is happy to discuss payment options for your family. Please click here to submit your questions.
Non-refundable Enrollment Fee: $500
Fees will apply to athletics, graduation, certain classes and co-curricular activities.
Contact the business office for specifics on these additional fees.
ADDITIONAL TUITION DONATION OPTIONS
- Holy Cross Commitment $3,200 – This donation covers the tuition subsidy for your student and provides a grant to cover the tuition subsidy for a family in need.
- Archbishop Murphy Partnership $1,600 – This donation covers the tuition subsidy for your student and qualifies you for membership into the President’s Club
- Annual Fund Contribution $1,000
INTERNATIONAL TUITION RATES
Please contact our Business Office with International Tuition questions at 425-379-6363