Tuition Awards & Assistance
At AMHS, we are committed to awarding and honoring students who demonstrate excellence in various areas, as well as supporting families to make our school accessible.
- Honors at Entrance Award- Students who complete the application process before the Application Deadline of January 8th, 2020 will automatically be considered for the Honors at Entrance Tuition Award. This Award is based on entrance exam test scores, middle school grades, and the teacher evaluation forms.
- Mock Trial Award- This award is given to an exemplary Mock Trial participant during the AMHS Middle School Mock Trial Tournament.
- Middle School Speech Tournament Award- This award is given out to exemplary speech tournament participants during the Middle School Speech Tournament held at AMHS.
- Reminder for Current Families - Tuition assistance is not renewed automatically. Current students who receive tuition assistance must reapply annually.
IMPORTANT - The Fulcrum Foundation requests that you do not select them when you are choosing schools/organization if any of the following are true:
- Your family size is 4 or fewer with a current total household income greater than $60,000
- Your current family total household income, no matter the family size, is greater than $125,000
- You have no extraordinary circumstances (major medical expenses, loss or change of employment status, etc.)
Please check with our Business Office for more assistance.